Specialist VAT & TAX Fraud Solicitors
Call our HMRC fraud experts to avoid being convicted
If the police and prosecution can’t prove you acted dishonestly, their case will fail. We know that VAT or other taxes can be wrongly stated for all sorts of reasons. We spend time with you to understand what really happened. This is our starting point in the fight to get charges dropped and cases won.
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
EXPERTS IN SERIOUS FRAUD & BRIBERY
VAT & TAX Fraud cases we have acted in include:
- £1.3 million fraud involving the manipulation of the VAT margin scheme for the sale of second hand prestige motor vehicles destined for export to Asia
- Representation of a man accused in a conspiracy to cheat the revenue of £15 million as part of a VAT missing trader or ‘MTIC’ fraud
- Representation of a woman investigated for a fraud on the revenue by a payroll company resulting in loss to the taxpayer of £500,000
- The defence of a man accused of a missing trader fraud centred around non-existing advertising with loss to the revenue of around £400,000
- Representation of the head of an accountancy firm unwittingly used for the laundering of fraudulently obtained VAT repayments from a rogue client
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
Financial cases are specialist. Sentencing can be heavy. Don't underestimate the situation. Get expert help early.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
URGENT NO-OBLIGATION APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
Advantages of calling us today:
- We don’t agree with inspectors and investigators who presume you are guilty, and we fight proactively from the outset to stop you being charged or convicted.
- Our reviews show why so many people choose our lawyers if they face an investigation or prosecution.
- We offer affordable fixed fees, and in some cases we can act on Legal Aid.
- We have access to the UK’s leading VAT and tax fraud specialist barristers and forensic accountants, giving you the advantage.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a fraud case?
Learn more about:
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.