Chat now online for legal advice from criminal solicitors
If you’re facing a police interview or a court hearing, talk now via live chat with one of our criminal solicitors for free legal advice
Live chat is available in real-time between 9 am and 8 pm seven days a week. We are online 365 days a year. It may take our lawyers a few minutes to answer outside business hours, but we will always answer. There are a few basic automated questions at the beginning of the online chat to direct your enquiry to the right lawyer. This chat is free, confidential, and securely encrypted.
Why use online live chat?
Chatbot Mary asks you a few questions to get your enquiry allocated to the right person in the quickest possible time.
Real answers via chat
A lawyer or member of our admin team picks up the online chat to see if we can help. If we can’t assist we will try to point you in the right direction.
Taking your enquiry further
If we think we can help you in your case, we offer you some options for speaking with a lawyer on the phone or face to face, with the option of a secure video call.
Good things about Mary Monson Solicitors live chat:
- It’s totally free with no obligation to sign up
- The chat is secure and confidential
- Lawyers available 9am – 8pm, 365 days a year
- No waiting on hold on the phone
- If we can’t help we will try to point you in the right direction
- Call at weekend or evenings if daytime is inconvenient
How long will my free case review last?
We Assess Your Case
Enables you to quickly see if our firm can help in your case.
You Get to Know Us
Allows us to give some basic information about our service so you can decide if you want to take the enquiry further.
If we can help we’ll give you options of a free meeting on a video call or in person. If we can’t, we’ll try to point you in the right direction in your case.
specialists in serious and complex cases
We have acted in some of the most important trials of the last forty years including:
- The final trial in The Buckingham Palace Bribery Case, in which our client achieved the only not guilty verdict.
- The Supreme Court murder case of Hookway, which led to the Police Bail Crisis of 2011, then rush emergency legislation by the government, and finally the reform of bail law under the Policing and Crime Act 2017.
- The defence of Warren Allen, wrongfully accused of the murder of Kelvin Easton, the so-called ‘unavenged killing’ linked to the police shooting of Mark Duggan, which in turn sparked the London Riots.
- The 2018-2019 Unaoil Bribery Case, in which members of the Western oil industry companies are accused of paying bribes for contracts to rebuild Iraq’s oil infrastructure, widely reported as the World’s Biggest Bribe Scandal.
- Representation of several defendants in criminal proceedings resulting from the Rotherham sexual abuse scandal.
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
private and legal aid accepted
We handle all criminal cases including:
With a strong and persuasive lawyer, the chance of winning a case is much higher.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
focusing on protecting your clean record
Advantages of calling us today
- Our online reviews show that we care and fight for our clients.
- Free legal advice via online chat or on the phone with our specialist criminal solicitors.
- We have an excellent track record since the 1970s and our criminal solicitors have acted in some of the most important trials of modern times. See below.
- We focus on getting the case dropped early where possible so you do not have to go to court.
- We believe that you are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round, and we will fight for you on that basis.
- Our criminal solicitors do the proactive investigation to prove your case as the police should have done the first time around.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a criminal case?
Learn more about:
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.
INFO ABOUT OUR OFFICES
specialists in serious and complex cases
Discuss your options with a specialist criminal solicitor
Joseph Kotrie Monson