Criminal Duty Solicitor/Legal Executive Advocate with CLAS required for our Salford Office
The successful candidate will manage a busy caseload of criminal offences ranging from minor assaults to highly complex drugs conspiracies and murder. Attending upon clients at police stations and magistrates’ courts, as well as handling a crown court caseload. Representing both privately paying and legally aided clients in a highly proactive and diverse firm. The successful candidate will have a passion to succeed and dedication to clients.
• Attending clients at the police station both in an out of hours
• Conducting advocacy in the magistrates’ court
• Handling a crown court caseload including offences such as murder an high value fraud cases
• Legal Aid applications
• Reviewing complex evidence
• Preparing for and conducting cases at trial
• A qualified Duty Solicitor/Legal Executive Advocate with CLAS ideally with 3 years or more PQE
• Possesses strong written and spoken communication skills
• Able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
• Passion for client care and service
• Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Holds a full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
Our firm is Lexcel accredited with offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester City Centre and Salford. The firm is very well-respected with a national reputation for providing an excellent level of service. The firm has a strong team ethos and looks for outstanding technical ability and client care skills. The firm is growing despite the current climate and the successful candidate should wish to expand their skills and knowledge.
Applications by covering letter and CV to [email protected] closing date 28th February 2020
we get most cases dropped before charge
Send us a confidential message and we get back to you as soon as possible
specialists in serious and complex cases
Discuss your options with a specialist criminal solicitor
Joseph Kotrie Monson
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.