Fraud & Financial Crime Defence Solicitors
Our Specialists Fight For Your Liberty and Your Assets
If you call our expert criminal lawyers for a free case review we will show you the way forward to getting the best result. We win many cases, and most of our clients even avoid having to go to trial. We offer private representation for affordable fixed fees, and in serious or complex cases we can work on legal aid.
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
EXPERTS IN SERIOUS FRAUD & BRIBERY
We have acted in some of the most important trials of the last forty years including:
- The Unaoil Bribery Case concerning the rebuilding of Iraq’s oil infrastructure. This is reported as the largest bribery conspiracy in history. 2017-2019.
- The final trial in The Royal Household Bribery Case – the only not guilty verdict.
- The defence of the owner of the world’s most expensive private residence, wrongfully accused in an international money laundering conspiracy.
- A multi-million million property lending fraud within RBS. Our client avoided jail despite admitting the offence.
- Representing a Vice President of Sony and one of the chief architects of Sony’s Playstation Network platform, accused of defrauding the company of £2m.
- The defence of a Brit-gangster movie director and former Conservative party candidate in a multi-million pound conspiracy to defraud UK banks.
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
private and legal aid accepted
We handle all fraud cases including:
Financial cases are specialist. Sentencing can be heavy. Don't underestimate the situation. Get expert help early.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
focusing on protecting your clean record
Advantages of calling us today
- Our reviews show why so many people choose us to defend them.
- We fight your case proactively – we don’t just wait to react.
- Experience in fraud cases going back forty years
- We recognise that clients accused of fraud have often never faced anything like this. We support you through the process.
- We perform a root and branch financial analysis of the case, using top fraud QCs and accountants.
- We believe that you are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a fraud case?
Learn more about:
specialists in serious and complex cases
Discuss your options with a specialist criminal solicitor
Joseph Kotrie Monson