Historic Sexual Offences Solicitors
When your past is questioned, we are there to help clear your name
Call us for free legal advice from our top rated criminal lawyers. We get many cases dropped by getting involved early. Getting a proper analysis of your case helps you know what steps you need to take to win the case and get your life back.
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
SPECIALISTS IN NO PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS
See results we have achieved for people accused of historic sexual offences with links to verified reviews:
- Our client was accused of historic sexual assault and rape by his younger sister and another sibling. After pressure on the police and prosecution and pointing out both inconsistencies and a possible ulterior motive, the case was dropped at the police investigation stage.
- Our client was a district nurse who was accused of sexually assaulting three elderly patients in their own homes. The prosecution argued that in touching his patients in private areas he had a sexual motive. We showed this to be nonsense and case was dropped before the trial started.
- Our client had been accused of the rape of a man who had been staying with him. It became clear to us that the man in question had mental health issues. We advised our client not to engage with the questioning in interview, and the case was dropped after negotiation by us directly with the CPS.
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
private and legal aid accepted
We handle all historic sexual offence cases including:
With a strong and persuasive lawyer, the chance of winning a case is much higher.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
MOST CASES DROPPED BEFORE CHARGE
Advantages of calling us today:
- Our reviews show that we care and fight for our clients.
- We do our own historic investigations to show the inconsistencies in the allegation.
- You get access to the best solicitors and barristers who specialise in historic allegations with a track record of wins.
- We are never afraid of pointing out to the court that a witness is lying.
- We are understanding and non-judgmental.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a criminal case?
Learn more about:
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.
INFO ABOUT OUR OFFICES
specialists in serious and complex cases
Discuss your options with a specialist criminal solicitor
Joseph Kotrie Monson