Specialist Drugs Defence Solicitors
Our reputation is for taking on drugs cases where the evidence appears strong and still getting the result for the client
Whether your case involves personal possession, supply, production or conspiracy, the primary focus for the legal team must be the evidence chain relating to drugs or in serious cases money. If your legal team can take away a single link, the court may not convict. Having a specialist lawyer at an early stage can make the difference between conviction and acquittal
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Court representation at short notice
Drugs cases require a specialist approach
Drugs cases are different to general crime in one major way. They are all about being in possession or control of a substance, but not necessarily of actually doing something physical like assaulting a person or damaging something. This means that in a drugs case the prosecution has to show a chain of evidence linking the accused person to knowing involvement or contact with drugs or money.
A specialist lawyer will immediately spot which parts of the chain may be weak and attack them. By the time the prosecution realises, it is often too late and the client may be found not guilty. We have defended in some of the most significant drugs cases in modern history. This list includes:
- the 13 year old girl wrongly accused of heroin importation
- the only person found not guilty in a £60m cannabis distribution case
- a case involving a 110kg cocaine seizure valued at £15m
- one of the biggest drug seizures in UK history – valued at £500 million
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
private and legal aid accepted
We handle all drugs cases including:
With a strong and persuasive lawyer, the chance of winning a case is much higher.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
Free expert advice 24/7
Advantages of calling us today:
- Our reviews show that we care and fight for our clients.
- We put pressure at the outset for the case to be dropped wherever possible if you have no or few previous convictions
- Access to the best barristers in the country so that you stand the best possible chance if the case reaches trial
- An examination of every aspect of the evidence in detail. We make the prosecution pay for not proving their case
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a criminal case?
Learn more about:
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.
INFO ABOUT OUR OFFICES
specialists in serious and complex cases
Discuss your options with a specialist criminal solicitor
Joseph Kotrie Monson