Specialist Murder Defence Solicitors
Murder cases are the most difficult and most specialised. Don’t gamble with your representation
Our solicitors leave no stone unturned in a murder case. Every detail is worth investigating. Every witness needs to be traced, and top forensic experts brought in. Only top barristers should be hired for the defence. We care about one result – a not guilty verdict.
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
WINS IN MURDER CASES THROUGHOUT THE UK
Murder cases we have acted in include:
- The alleged murder of a rapper and CBBC TV Actor for which police launched an international social media campaign.
- The defence of Warren Allen, wrongfully accused of the murder of Kelvin Easton, the so called ‘unavenged killing’ that led to the shooting of Mark Duggan by the Metropolitan Police, sparking the London Riots.
- The case of Paul Hookway, whose arrest for murder was overturned in the High Court, leading to the Police Bail Crisis of 2011 and rush emergency legislation by the home secretary Theresa May.
- The defence of Alan Lord, accused and found not guilty of the murder of an inmate during the Strangeways Prison Riot.
- The Penny Black Murder. Our client was Damien Noonan, found not guilty of the murder of ‘White Tony’ Johnson. This case signalled the beginning of Manchester’s infamous ‘Gunchester’ era.
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
private and legal aid accepted
We handle criminal cases including:
With a strong and persuasive lawyer, the chance of winning a case is much higher.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
Court representation at short notice
Why clients accused of murder ask us to defend them:
- We have experience in high profile murder cases of the most serious level going back 40 years. See below.
- Our reviews show that we care and fight for our clients.
- We are specialists in the most serious cases including joint enterprise and conspiracy.
- We have access to the best forensic experts in the UK.
- Our solicitors have links with the country’s top QC barristers.
- Our team will support you every step of the way in this demanding time for you and your family.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a criminal case?
Learn more about:
specialists in serious and complex cases
Discuss your options with a specialist criminal solicitor
Joseph Kotrie Monson