We are looking for:
- With 5 years’ PQE or equivalent
- Experience ideally in London or Manchester but flexibility for right candidate
- Salary - £45-65,000 depending on experience
Criminal Solicitor / Legal Executive
- Ideally with duty qualification or commitment to qualify.
- Salary - £30-40,000+ depending on experience
- Representing clients and preparing cases to a high standard
- Out-of-hours duties
- Crown and magistrates’ courts caseloads
- Working closely with experienced lawyers
- Regular training
- Opportunity for progression
- Performance related perks
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prepare serious and technical cases
- Passion for client care
- Creative approach
- Organisational skills
- Motivated by challenge
Over the last 40 years we’ve been defending people in criminal and fraud cases. It’s a history that goes back through some of the seminal cases of the last half century, from the Strangeways Prison Riot to the 2016 Facebook/US Elections Data Case.
The last year has been tough for everyone, but we’ve come through it strongly, and our next two years are going to be big.
We treat clients like we treat other important relationships: with respect, dedication and sensitivity. If you share those values and you’re uncompromising about the quality of your work we’d like to hear from you.
We treat all our people well whether they’re lawyers, admin or the cleaners, and there is a path of long term progression for people with talent and soul who commit to what we’re trying to achieve. We try to make the workplace as fun as possible and we pay for cool trips and even holidays for our top performers and their guests, and in 2019 we even went out for a drink with each other now and again.
We’re recognised in Chambers and Partners as a Leading Firm in Crime and Financial Crime, and our lawyers are regularly asked to comment on national TV and Radio. If you want to join a firm where the standard of your work and the respect you have for others defines your standing, apply with cover letter and CV. Excellent salary and benefits.
Send us a confidential message
We'll get back to you as soon as possible. We are happy to speak to you if you have a query, and either have a free consultation on the phone or in person if necessary.