We are NOW HIRING Paralegals for our Salford Office
- Email CV and cover letter to Kellie Dent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representing clients and preparing cases to a high standard
- Out-of-hours duties
- Crown and magistrates’ courts caseloads
- Working closely with experienced lawyers
- Signing up clients
- Regular training
- Excellent worth ethic
- Firm expectations of client care and professionalism
- Flexible (will be evening and weekend work as candidate will be required to obtain Police Station Accreditation and work out of hours)
- Desire to self-develop
- Ability to deal with people at all levels and to build relationships both internally and externally
- Good computer skills
- Confident attitude
- Ideally a 2:1 Upper Second Class Honours or relevant case work experience
- Positive attitude
- Team working
- Full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle desirable
Over the last 40 years we’ve been defending people in criminal and fraud cases. It’s a history that goes back through some of the seminal cases of the last half century, from the Strangeways Prison Riot to the 2016 Facebook/US Elections Data Case.
We treat clients like we treat other important relationships: with respect, dedication and sensitivity. If you share those values and you’re uncompromising about the quality of your work we’d like to hear from you.
We treat all our people well whether they’re lawyers, administrators or the cleaners, and there is a path of long-term progression for people with talent and soul who commit to what we’re trying to achieve. We try to make the workplace as fun as possible and we pay for cool trips and even holidays for our top performers and their guests.
We’re recognised in Chambers and Partners, Legal 500 and The Times as a Leading Firm in Crime and Financial Crime, and our lawyers are regularly asked to comment on national TV and radio
If you want to join a firm where the standard of your work and the respect you have for others defines your standing, apply with cover letter and CV. Excellent salary and benefits.
0161 794 0088
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 - 17:30
Friday: 9:00 - 17:00
Send us a confidential message
We'll get back to you as soon as possible. We are happy to speak to you if you have a query, and either have a free consultation on the phone or in person if necessary.