Sexual Assault Solicitors
We know how to make sure that our client’s word is believed
A sexual assault allegation can carry a massive stigma, even when it is false. One person’s word can turn your world upside down. But you don’t need to feel helpless, even if the police appear to have made their minds up. It’s our job to make sure that you are believed, and that you avoid being charged or convicted.
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
SPECIALISTS IN NO PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS
See results we have achieved for people accused of sexual assault with links to verified reviews:
- Our client was accused of historic sexual assault and rape by his younger sister and another sibling. After pressure on the police and prosecution and pointing out both inconsistencies and a possible ulterior motive, the case was dropped at the police investigation stage.
- Our client was a district nurse who was accused of sexually assaulting three elderly patients in their own home. The prosecution argued that in touching his patients in private areas he had a sexual motive. We showed this to be nonsense and case was dropped before the trial started.
- Our client was a teenage boy accused of the sexually assaulting another boy at school. He denied the allegation. After detailed written representations to the CPS, the case was dropped without reaching court.
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
private and legal aid accepted
We handle all sexual assault cases including:
With a strong and persuasive lawyer, the chance of winning a case is much higher.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
MOST CASES DROPPED BEFORE CHARGE
Advantages of calling us today:
- Our reviews show that we care and fight for our clients.
- You get access to the best solicitors and barristers who specialise in sexual assault allegations, with a track record of wins.
- We believe that your word should be accepted in the face of an accusation.
- We are proactive in our investigations into the complainant so we can show why the allegation should not be believed.
- We are never afraid of pointing out to the court that a witness is lying.
- We are understanding and non-judgmental.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a criminal case?
Learn more about:
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.