Specialist Fraud Act Solicitors
We stop most Fraud Act cases without them reaching trial
The police and prosecution have to prove that you knew you were doing something wrong for you to be guilty. We know the law better and look at the facts in more detail to see what was really going on. This means we can get charges dropped, and we win cases.
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
EXPERTS IN SERIOUS FRAUD & BRIBERY
Fraud Act cases we have acted in include:
- A buy-to-let property developer alleged to have overstated his income to obtain mortgages on more than 70 residential properties
- A finance manager accused of Fraud by Abuse of Position resulting in loss of £5 million to two companies, one of which was a leader in global banking and financial services, over a five year period
- The representation of one of the architects of Sony’s Playstation Network platform, accused of a complex fraud by misrepresentation with losses of £2 million to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- The director of a mobile telecoms authorised provider alleged to have fraudulently misrepresented terms in thousands of mobile phone packages to consumers
- A £5 million mortgage fraud within RBS. Our client avoided jail despite admitting the offence.
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
Financial cases are specialist. Sentencing can be heavy. Don't underestimate the situation. Get expert help early.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
URGENT NO-OBLIGATION APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
Advantages of calling us today:
- We never accept the assertion that you are guilty of fraud, and we fight proactively from the outset to stop you being charged or convicted
- Our reviews show why so many people choose our lawyers if they are facing an allegation.
- We offer private clients affordable fixed fees, and in some cases we can act on Legal Aid.
- We have access to the UK’s leading fraud specialist barristers and forensic accountants. This gives us the advantage in defending your liberty and protecting your assets.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a fraud case?
Learn more about:
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.