Specialist Sexual Offence Solicitors
We defend your reputation and your liberty, and we never assume you are guilty
A sexual accusation can mean more than the fear of legal proceedings. When someone points a finger at you it can unfairly affect both you and your family. We are here to calm the situation and show you a way through.
talk to a lawyer today
0161 794 0088
REQUEST A CALLBACK
MOST CASES DROPPED BEFORE CHARGE
See results we have achieved for people accused of sexual offences with links to verified reviews:
- Our client was accused of making 180 indecent images of categories A, B and C. The prosecution also attempted to bring in evidence of incriminating chatlogs. Our expert report showed doubt as to use of the computer by our client. The jury returned a verdict of not guilty.
- Our client was accused of historic sexual assault and rape by his younger sister and another sibling. After pressure on the police and prosecution and pointing out both inconsistencies and a possible ulterior motive, the case was dropped at the police investigation stage.
- Our client was a district nurse who was accused of sexually assaulting three elderly patients in their own home. The prosecution argued that in touching his patients in private areas he had a sexual motive. We showed this to be nonsense and case was dropped before the trial started.
- Our client was accused of downloading and viewing indecent images. On the advice of his previous lawyers he had already pleaded guilty. He was not guilty of the offences, and we successfully applied to have his guilty pleas cancelled or ‘vacated’. This is incredibly rare.
- Our client was accused of the rape of a teenage girl. He admitted to having sex with her after they met in a pub but denied rape. She had made very similar allegations against other men. We applied to cross examine her on her previous sexual history, and he was found not guilty.
READ MORE CASE STUDIES
private and legal aid accepted
We handle criminal cases including:
With a strong and persuasive lawyer, the chance of winning a case is much higher.
MEET OUR SPECIALIST SOLICITORS
focusing on protecting your clean record
Advantages of calling us today
- Our reviews show that we care and fight for our clients.
- We make sure that your case is handled with discretion from the very first call, and that we only share information about your case with someone if we have your permission.
- We have an excellent track record since the 1970s and our criminal solicitors have acted in some of the most important trials of modern times. See below.
- We focus on getting the case dropped early where possible so you do not have to go to court.
- We believe that you are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round, and we will fight for you on that basis.
- Our criminal solicitors do the proactive investigation to prove your case as the police should have done the first time around.
click to read our reviews
How to get the best result for the client in a criminal case?
Learn more about:
We accept clients throughout England and Wales in our offices around the country
If it’s a case we can take on, we’ll defend you at any police station or court in England or Wales. We have offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Salford, and we’re happy to have a consultation with you on the phone or in person.